top of page

I LUV U 247 Group

Public·44 members
Aiden Davis
Aiden Davis

Mall Grab Breathing MP3 Download BEST

Includes unlimited streaming via the free Bandcamp app, plus high-quality downloads of Love is All, Where The Winds Meet, Tear Time, All This Love, Music To Study To, and Dreamin. , and , . Purchasable with gift card Buy Digital Discography $39.21 AUD or more (35% OFF) Send as Gift Share / Embed 1. Dear Mountain 07:27 lyrics buy track RollinWay oh way oh waywaking up to dayletting go this waybreathing in and praywhat is it you choosewhich way do you grooveheart holding the blueletting go for you/ two 2. Rollin 05:57 lyrics buy track Dear MountainIn the mornin timeyeah i'm feelin alright, feelin alrighti've been resting for a whileand the sun is liftin up, liftin up my soulinto the day.Oh where you go iwill find you in timebut i ain't lookin fornothin but this floorthat i step on, that i tread oni give it full attention, holding feet to the groundand the roots they stretch on, from my bottom to ma topand then through the sky up, higher higher high uplisten to the sound, listen too the soundlisten to the sound of the birds in the mornincheap cheapLets do like, the birds.-Mountain in the skydo you see what i seeMountain in the skydo you feel what i feeldo you hear what i hear about Metaphorically, music to internally studied to.These 2 melodic odes were conceived in India 2 years back. They have taken form and evolved since then. Their evolution served as an internal pilgrimage for my soul, soft and sweet, patient and peaceful, helping me in my learning and growth as a human in general and as a singer songwriter/ producer. Its crazy how something as simple as ART can have so much dynamic medicinal impact! Writing and producing songs is a sweet deep healing process for me. Perhaps you'll feel into that and get a lil something from these pieces. $(".tralbum-about").last().bcTruncate(TruncateProfile.get("tralbum_about"), "more", "less"); credits released March 11, 2020 license all rights reserved tags Tags future soul r&b r&b/soul soul ambient chill dreamy electronic electronica lofi Australia Shopping cart total USD Check out about JUMAN NSW, Australia

Mall Grab Breathing MP3 Download

041b061a72

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• Luvu247
  • A M
    Abbas Malik
  • Z L
    ZS Licensekey
  • Z C
    zs cracked
  • A P
    Afzaal pc
bottom of page